POM Café Networking Event
This networking event will be facilitated in Portuguese. Become a member to RSVP!
The Women in Payments POM Café, is an informal virtual get-together, where women in payments can enjoy industry and career-related conversations. This is your opportunity to set the agenda for an intimate hour of connecting with exceptional women, building camaraderie through sharing your experiences, and having fun while doing so.
Enabling women to connect, be inspired and to champion others across the payments market, the objectives are to facilitate:
Deliver current industry content to promote learning—specifically around payments issues and initiatives, as well as fintech and leadership.
Create opportunities for women across the payments ecosystem to meet, network, and explore industry and career issues for positive career development.
Celebrate and encourage the wide range of women leaders, innovators, experts and rising stars in the industry, and provide opportunities to showcase their talents, share experiences, and network to build the community.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Our events will benefit leaders and stakeholders in the payments field, including:
- Digital and emerging payments professionals
- Strategists and consultants in the payments market
- Payment networks and fintechs
- Payments processors and solution providers
- Payments product and sales specialists
- Merchants, treasury practitioners and other payment system users
- Regulators and policymakers in the payments market